• fb icon sml
  • twitter icon sml
  • linkedin

annecto After Hours

annecto’s After Hours service seamlessly responds to the needs of your customers and carers - just like you do.

Since 1995, annecto After-Hours is a trusted non-medical 24/7 emergency service that provides support to service providers and their clients. This service answers calls with your business name, using terminology unique to your culture and approach, and following your business rules - enabling a continuous interface with your client. Business hours make up 25% of any year leaving 75% as ’After-Hours’ when your clients might need extra support. That’s over 6,700 hours per year!  Maintaining and managing an out-of-hours service isn’t necessarily the core of your business, and using valuable full-time staff to fill in overnight can be ineffective.


AdobeStock 16163494

annecto’s After Hours service seamlessly responds to the needs of your clients and carers.

annecto 21


  •  you get a cost effective full response service.

By centralising services nationally you’ll free up valuable full-time staff, gain operational efficiencies and reduce costs.

  • you get continuity of service when we respond to your clients as well as you do. 

All calls are answered by specialist operators using your organisation’s name, terminology and processes that your clients are used to.

  • you get peace of mind for your clients

As an adjunct to the day support you provide, our After-Hours service is specifically designed to be person-centred ensuring your clients’ physical, emotional and social well-being is the core of any support provided.

  • you get the highest industry standards with our dedicated team.

Our After-Hours Response Team (ART) is highly qualified, trained to manage risk and maintain the safety of your clients regardless of location. 

  • you get a customised approach to suit your organisation’s needs

Whether you’re a big or small service provider, you’ll get the same tailored cost-effective approach that suits the volume and requirements of your organisation.

annecto 7

Understanding what your clients need and value is the first step. We look forward to exploring how your After-Hours service can be a cost-effective and reliable solution. 

T: 03 9687 7066 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) 

E:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For more information download the After-Hours Brochure here.

In this section

Subscribe to our email newsletter

* indicates required
Choose your state